Tungsten Carbide Burrs come in six different cut styles:
- Standard Cut - are used for general purpose deburring on most ferrous metals.
- Double/Diamond Cut - have a universal cutting style for use on most ferrous metals.
- D-Max/Coarse Cut - are made with an extra strong tooth formation for fast metal removal.
- Chip Bread/Cross Cut - have a short chip for use on high tensile steels.
- Fine Diamond Cut - provide an excellent surface finish, ideal for hardened steels and fine finishing.
- Aluminium Cut - avoid clogging teeth and ensures smooth operation, ideal for aluminium, brass and soft materials.
A standard range of carbide burrs is available from stock. Unusual grades and shapes are available for delivery on request. Please contact us for more information.